Wow, not much out there worth posting today.
A Look at Landmark Train Stations and Their Replacements
Barry Ritholtz Has Really Soured on Obama
- Shelia Bair - A Profile
- Lenny Dykstra Isn't Smart
- House Cleaning
- Daily Noise Reduction (6/26)
- The GOP is in Trouble
- Daily Noise Reduction (6/23)
- Explaining Failure to 9th Graders
- National Home Prices and Unemployment
- Daily Noise Reduction (6/22)
- A Hidden Provision in TARP
- Iran Update
- A Public Health Care Option
- Daily Noise Reduction (6/17)
- Daily Noise Reduction (6/16)
- NYC Hyline Park Hater Alert
- Your Daily Noise Reduction (6/15)
- I'm baaaack
- ▼ June (20)
The markets are crashing, thousands of people are losing their jobs and the government keeps funneling money into broken banks. This little blog will help explain why this is happening and how we fix it.
I'd like to preface this experiment with a contract between myself and my readers. My promise to you is that I will be civil, non-ideological, well researched and honest. In return, I only ask that you think.
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org